Wednesday 14 September 2011

SET TO GO



A GUARDIAN OF THE COAST NEAR RAGLAN

All packed and raring to go. At "grumpy old men's" lunch today I was presented with a Wallabies scarf to ensure I was committed to the Green and Gold cause and did not backslide into Red Rose supporter habits.

On the field-the first upset-Canada beat Tonga. There will be tears in the Auckland Islander community tonight.

I hope for open running rugby-flowing as all pervasively and ubiquitously as I expect the beer to be. Got my capervan(Freudian slip??) site booked for first two nights on a racecourse, temporarily converted for the Cup festival. After the Wales v Samoa match in Hamilton on Sunday, I have 4 nights booked ata site by the sea in Raglan where the surf is high and the beaches black with volcanic sand.After that which way does the wind blow?? Never been to Napier??

No comments:

Post a Comment